Not sure of what log format to send your entry in? Look at our chart!
- EU Sprint by DL2NBU. This is a nice programme written by Peter, DL2NBU (tnx). The commands and screen layout are very similar to CT by K1EA. It will run on any version of Windows or MS-DOS, though NT builds may need some extra 'playing' to get it to work sufficiently. Also does CW using a standard 'CT' keying interface.
- Writelog. Writelog for Windows, from Version 10.45 upwards supports the EU Sprint. If you have an older version, the module is available.
- EUSprintModule.zip (71kB)
- N1MM Logger EU Sprint is one of the log formats available in this freeware contest logger. Use these parameters to set it up:
Log Type:EUSCW (CW) / EUSSSB (SSB)
Mode Category: CW (CW) / SSB (SSB)
Sent exchange: Serial number and operator name
- SD by EI5DI. SD is a free contest logger for Windows PCs. Select the EU Sprint template. After the contest,
use SDCHECK (included) to create your Cabrillo log.
- TRLog by N6TR. Easily configurable for most contests. Look at the samples page for a few examples. After the contest send either the .DAT file or the Cabrillo file format.
- RCKLog RCKLog is a comprehensive logging program for SSB and CW contesting with features for rig control and real-time packet operation. Eu Sprint is one of the contests included in the RCKLog package so no tricks are required to handle it.
- TLF TLF is a shell-based ip-networked logging programme for Linux, released under the GPL licence. It directly supports EU Sprint contests and has some other nifty features too.
- Gen Log A logging programme designed for contest logging and some general logging. Currently supports over 250 contests, of which EU Sprint is one.
- RA9JB software A contest logging programme that supports the EU Sprint log format. It is useable by English-speaking hams but is mainly aimed at Russian / Former USSR hams
This windows contest logging programme claims to be a 'real tool to win'. It also supports EU Sprint Contests, so give it a try out.
- CT by K1EA Although this contest software does not directly support the EU Sprint contests, it can be configured to do so. By selecting the 'NA Sprint' option, you can use the software, just leave the 'State/ Country' field blank.
- LuxLog by LX1NO Freeware logging program that supports EU Sprint as one of it's contest types, as well as acting as a general station logger, supporting various contests and awards.
The content of this page was last updated at 3rd Jun 2005 at 16:59:31 UTC
This page was generated on the 19th May 2013, at 22:14:31 UTC in 0.00447 seconds