The content of the website is © Copyright to the respective contributors. These will be indicated in the article, either at the start or the end. Ommissions may be present and will be corrected once we are aware of them.
The data in this site, unless otherwise specified is © the EU Sprint Gang. It is licensed for "fair-use" reproduction, however this license may be revoked at any time. The EU Sprint Gang reserve the right to define what is meant by "fair use". Fair uses includes, but is not limited to:
- Purposes that DO NOT bring the good name of the EU Sprint Gang, or the EU Sprint Contests into disrepute. Any attempt to do so will be seen as a breach of the fair use license.
- Reproduction which is within the spirit of the EU Sprint Contests and for the furtherence of the EU Sprint Contests.
The website's software is provided by Royce Hunt, M0RHI and is © Copyright 2005. It is provided 'as is' to the EU Sprint gang and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the impled warranties of merchanatability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. Contributors to the software have allowed their code to be allowed in such ways provided that the following requirements are observed:
- Source code must not be redistributed or re-used in any non-EU Sprint project without the express permission of Royce Hunt, M0RHI and the relevant contributors, and any redistribution of the software will be subject to it's own, additional license.
- Royce Hunt, M0RHI and the contributors reserve the right to revoke or change the license to use the EU Sprint code at any time.
Website layout and graphics:
- The Speedy Gonzales logo and the name 'Speedy Gonzales' is © Copyright and ™ a trademark of Warner Brothers. It is used in the content of this website in good faith and with full acknowledgement that the source is Warner Bros.
- The graphics in the site's theme are © copyright Peter Goodhall, M3PHP. They are reproduced here as part of the EU Sprint project, and may be so indefinately.
- The CSS and XHTML portions of the code are © Copyright Royce Hunt, M0RHI and are released under the same terms and conditions as the website software.
- This website may be stored in it's output code format (cached) by users or robots, search engines and ISPs, as long as this is not malicious and in good faith
- No liability is accepted for the content in this site. Although all content is believed to be as accurate as possible, we cannot take any liability for inaccuracies. However, if you feel something is inaccurate, please do inform us. Furthermore, no liability is accepted for damage caused, without limitation, by the information, source code, output markup, server environment and, but not limited to, any other way this website functions.
- All intellectual properties are further limited by their appearance on this site. Appearance on this website is usually consensual of this website's owner. This website (http://www.eusprint.com/) is, and remains, the intellectual property of Royce Hunt, M0RHI, for as long as he is in posession of it. If such a time comes where the domain name is no longer viable or possible to renew this domain name, it is returned to it's respective registrar (NIC).
- Hosting for this website is provided by DXHosting, run by Chris Northwood, M3NTW and Royce Hunt, M0RHI. This site is hosted as a goodwill gesture by Chris Northwood and DXHosting. DXHosting, Chris Northwood, M3NTW, the website owner or the domain owner reserve the right to suspend anyone's access to this website if they believe that usage is malicious or otherwise damaging to server performance. The EU Sprint Gang, the website owner, Chris Northwood and DX Hosting provide no warranty for website availability.
EU Sprint fully complies with the Data Protection Act (1998) in the UK.
The content of this page was last updated at 7th Feb 2005 at 16:27:14 UTC
This page was generated on the 19th May 2013, at 12:51:05 UTC in 0.00384 seconds